Who can apply

Research postgraduate students (i.e. MPhils and PhDs) and UGC-funded taught postgraduate students are eligible to apply for the Residential Colleges. Non-UGC funded taught postgraduate students are NOT eligible to apply.

Eligible postgraduate courses are listed below:

Course/Programme Name Course/Programme Abbr.
Master of Philosophy MPhil
Doctor of Philosophy PhD
Master of Social Sciences (Clinical Psychology) MSocSc(Clin.Psy.)
Master of Social Sciences (Educational Psychology) MSocSc(Ed.Psy.)
Master of Research in Medicine MRes(Med)
Master of Architecture MArch
MSc Urban Planning MSc(Urban Planning)
Master of Landscape Architecture MLA
Postgraduate Certificate in Laws PCLL
Master of Laws in Human Rights LLM(HR)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE
Master of Science in Audiology MSc(Audiology)

How to apply

Please refer to the postgraduate housing application website (http://apps.cedars.hku.hk/pg_housing/) for application.